23rd Regular Meeting will be on 26 September 2015
KBCCC the 23rd Regular Meeting (08/28/2015 Updated)
NPO Kyoto Breast Cancer Consensus Conference (KBCCC) will change its corporate status and name to "General Corporated Association Kyoto Breast Cancer Research Network (KBCRN)" from April 2015. From the 22nd Regular Meeting, eligibility for participation is limited to members only. Please apply for membership as well as making payment of joining fee of 1,000 yen (inclusive of tax) and participation fee of 3000 yen (inclusive of tax) at registration.
The 23rd Kyoto Breast Cancer Consensus Conference
~HER positive recurrent breast cancer~
Date: Saturday, September 26 2015 14:45 * Registration starts at 14:30
Venue: The Westin Miyako Kyoto West Building 3rd floor “Mizuho-no-ma”
[Product information] 14:45~15:00 Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
1. Opening speech 15:00~15:05
Yamato Takada Municipal Hospital, Department of Surgery, Dr. Ryuji Okamura
2. Special Lecture 15:05~15:55 [Treatment of HER2 positive recurrent breast cancer (provisional)]
Chair: Nyusen Clinic Kodama Surgery Dr. Keiichi Mise
Lecturer: Saitama Cancer Center, Department of Breast Surgery, Dr. Shigenori Nagai
3. Announcement from BORN-BB 15:55~16:05
Graduate School of Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, Kyoto University, Breast Surgery Department, Dr. Kosuke Kawaguchi
4. Announcement of the 23rd questionnaire results 16:05~16:25
Kyoto University Hospital, Breast Surgery Department, Dr. Masahiro Takada
~Break 20 minutes~
5. Consensus session 16:45~18:00
[Treatment of HER2 positive recurrent breast cancer ]
Moderated by: Japanese Red Cross, Wakayama Medical Center, Department of Breast Surgery, Dr. Hiroshi Yoshibayashi
Kyoto Min-i-ren Chuo Hospital, Department of Chemotherapy/Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Clinical Oncology, Dr. Akira Nozaki
6. Message from KBCRN 18:00~18:10
Kobe City Medical Center General Hospital, Department of Breast Surgery, Dr. Yuichiro Kikawa
7. Closing speech 18:10~18:15 Tenri Health Care University, Dr. Takashi Inamoto
* Participation fee is 3000 yen. The payment method will be announced on this website soon
* Information exchange meeting is scheduled for after the conference.
General Incorporated Association - Kyoto Breast Cancer Research Network (KBCRN)
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology [Cancer Professional Training Foundation Promoting Plan]
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.